Skip to content
Why bother to develop leaders?
Well for a start they account for 70% of the variance in employee engagement. Not to mention that 50% of those who leave a company do so because they want to get away from their boss.
Never before has there been a more important time to get leadership right.
At Motivational Leadership we use Liberating Leadership® a proven and award-winning approach to leading and developing high performance. The Liberating Leadership® process is based on 25 years of research and testing and includes tools, which together, act as a blueprint for managing people.
Our practical programme enables leaders to move from a transactional push style of leadership to a transformational pull style.This is a style which will deliver sustainable improvements to the bottom-line. Leaders will learn how to connect their self-awareness to the impact they have on their organisation.
Leaders participating in this programme will:
- Be shown how to develop the mindset of a high-performance leader;
- Build vital skills to deliver better business performance through people;
- Understand how to harness the natural drive and motivations of their team in a sustainable way.
Results organisations can expect from this programme include:
- Reduced staff turnover;
- Reduced absenteeism;
- Reduced spend on recruitment;
- Increased staff retention;
- Increased morale;
- Increased employer and product reputation;
- Increased ability to manage changes;
Copyright © 2019 Motivational Leadership Ltd | All Rights Reserved
35 Chequers Court