Skip to content
Put simply, effective teams create synergy. This results in better ideas, enhanced solutions, higher productivity, and most importantly a happier and more engaged workforce. In contrast, where teams don’t work, they can cause distraction and demotivation and waste; waste of resources and waste of human potential.
In this virtual world in which we are currently living, team working and understanding what makes each other 'tick' is vital. We have worked hard to transfer all of our learning online. We have developed an extensive Learning Hub to support our delegates before, during and after the online workshop - so they have what they need to develop and embed the skills and behaviours necessary to fully contribute to the teams in which they serve.
We work with teams to improve their performance by looking at them through three lenses:
Behaviour: We use the powerful and highly memorable psychometric tool Insights Discovery® to help team members better understand each other and foster improved team dynamics.
Motivation: We use Motivational Maps® to help team members increase self-awareness, understand what is driving team performance, and how best to harness this. Most importantly we explore why people behave as they do.
Focus on results: We use the ‘Five Functions of a Cohesive Team’ model (based on Patrick Lencioni’s work) to build high performance teams that deliver strong results. We do this by helping people to build the necessary levels of trust to enable robust and necessary debate and challenge within teams, which leads to commitment, enables accountability and increases team performance.
Teams participating in this programme will:
- Understand how best to harness team collaboration;
- Drive team performance forward in a sustained and measurable way;
- Better understand their fellow team members and how to work with them individually, as well as a unit;
- Develop meaningful actions they can take back to their day job;
- Understand about how best to foster and use accountability so that the whole team can achieve better results and high performance.
Results organisations can expect from this programme include:
- Increased innovation and problem solving
- Greater focus and delivery on results
- Increased performance during times of change
- Improved employee engagement
- Greater response times
- Increased levels of accountability
- Reduced levels of destructive conflict
None of our programmes are 'off the shelf'. We work with you to understand the outcomes you are seeking , the reality of what you are currently facing and the budget you have available. We then develop a workshop that works for you.
Book a call with us today to discuss your needs.
Copyright © 2021 Motivational Leadership Ltd | All Rights Reserved
35 Chequers Court